2020 Registration Process
Please check back for updates on registration dates, cost and other information.
We have some exciting changes in store for Fall Youth Baseball/Softball!
- Age groups are changing to align with our Spring seasons.
- League names are also changing, in the interest of clarity.
- Age 9-10 baseball and softball leagues will now be player-pitch.
- Age 11-12 baseball will no longer be split into Single A and Double A, and age 11-12 baseball and softball leagues will now register and schedule by zone.
Fall Baseball Leagues
Ages are determined as of April 30, 2020. All leagues now player pitch.
- Fall 9-10 Baseball (register by zone)
- Fall 11-12 Baseball (register by zone)
- Fall 13-14 Baseball
- Fall 15-17 Baseball
Fall Girls Softball Leagues
Ages are determined as of January 1, 2020. All leagues now player pitch
- Fall 10U Girls Softball age 9-10 (register by zone)
- Fall 12U Girls Softball age 11-12 (register by zone)
- Fall 14U Girls Softball age 13-14
- Fall 18U Girls Softball age 15-18
Inclement Weather Procedure
In case of inclement weather, a decision regarding games will be made by Sports staff. Information will be on the Town website. A recording will also be on the Weather Cancellation Line (919) 319-4500. Updates are made at 3 p.m. each weekday, 7 a.m. on Saturday and 12 p.m. on Sunday. If a decision is made after these times, it will be made at the facility by the officials.
The Town of Cary relies on volunteer coaches for the organized youth sports leagues. Coaches must be available for weekly practice and games. Each coach is required to be certified by the National Youth Sports Coaches Association and to submit and pass a background check. It is important that coaches teach sportsmanship as well as specific sport skills. Anyone interested in coaching any sport should contact the Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources sports staff during regular working hours to discuss their coaching interest.
Thanks to our Sponsors
Local businesses and individuals who sponsor youth sports teams play an integral part in the success of the Town of Cary's sports programs. Without their continued support we would be unable to provide quality programs for the youth of Cary. Please visit the Fall Youth Sports Sponsor appreciation page for a complete listing of sponsors.