Open Gym Participation Fees
General Rules for All Participants
- Passes Expire one (1) year after purchase.
- Waiver must be signed. Parent or guardian must sign the waiver if under 18.
- Identification (valid Driver License or ID) required at initial purchase.
- Staff reserves the right to check identification at any time.
- Card must be presented prior to each visit. Those who do not present the pass will be charged the single session pass fee.
- Each participant is responsible for his/her pass.
- Only water is allowed in the gyms; no other food or drinks are allowed.
- Open gym schedules are subject to availability and cancellation. Call ahead to verify schedule and/or class status.
- Passes are non-transferable.
- No credits or refunds.
- Passes are valid at all community centers.
- Admission may not be granted due to capacity or residency.
- Parent supervision required for participants age 7 and under.
- Parent supervision required for home school open gym and preschool open gym regardless of age.
Inappropriate, destructive behavior or flagrant misuse of equipment will not be tolerated in gyms, lobby, or rooms. Violating rules may lead to immediate dismissal for up to one (1) year. Behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Abuse or misuse of equipment
- Excessive arguing
- Dunking or hanging on basketball rims
- Entering room or gym without scanning pass or checking in
- Failure to return checked out equipment
- Failure to wear required wristband (optional requirement by facility)
- Failure to wear shirts at all times
For more information
Bond Park Community Center
150 Metro Park Dr, Cary
Herbert C. Young Community Center
101 Wilkinson Ave, Cary
Middle Creek Community Center
123 Middle Creek Park Ave, Apex
712 Slash Pine Dr, Cary