Bring a picnic and some friends and enjoy a day at Bond Park!
What is Adventure Day?
- Unlimited access to boats 10 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- An opportunity to challenge yourself on the High Adventure Course (register for a specific time)
- Available between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m., weather permitting.
- Available before and/or after your High Course session.
- Pedal Boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Row Boats & Sailboats (must have sailing experience).
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Life preservers are provided.
High Adventure Course
- Must be at least 10 years of age or older
- Open to both adults and youth
- Children under the age of 16 should have an adult present (does not have to participate).
- High Course is 35 feet high in the tree tops of Bond Park.
- Includes ladders, bridges, cables, ropes, and a zip line.
- All equipment provided.
Registration & Check In
- Preregister now to secure your spot.
- Please choose Challenge Course time slot below to register.
- Check in at the Boathouse or at the Challenge Course Picnic Shelter for your wrist band.
- You will be asked to sign a waiver at the time of check in.
May 25, 2020.
- 2 p.m.
- 4 p.m.
Register at myCary.org today!